Industrial Special Risk Insurance is designed for larger, more diverse businesses where it is more practical to combine several individual policies into one. So if you have assets over $3 million and a diverse number of locations Industrial Special Risk Insurance can be tailored to meet your specific needs under one policy.
Targeted Occupations as examples:
- Infrastructure (including ports, roads and tunnels)
- Plastic (injection and extrusion) manufacturers
- Rubber products manufacturers
Targeted Properties as examples:
- Ski lodges and resorts
- Shopping Centre’s and arcades
- Backpackers hostels, boarding houses and student accommodation
Corporate Liability provides liability insurance solutions for businesses that recognize the value that a sound Quality Assurance system adds to reducing their liability exposure. Corporate Liability provides insurance for most manufacturing risks.
Talk to us today about how we can tailor a policy specific to your needs.